ERD hygienic electric actuators are approved by USDA for food and beverage applications.
Tolomatic’s line of hygienically designed all stainless steel electric actuators offer up to 7868 lbf (35 kN) and they are the perfect solution for food and beverage applications where higher forces are required for pressing, pumping, cutting or slicing.
Use the Tolomatic Your Motor Here® database to select from a wide variety of stainless steel motor manufacturers for a complete all stainless package.
Key features of ERD Hygienic:
- 3 body sizes with 300 series stainless steel construction
- Ball, acme and roller screw choices
- Force/thrust capabilities up to 7,868 lbf (35 kN)
- Stroke lengths up to 39.4 inches (1 m)
- IP69K, clean in place compatible
- USDA approved hygienic option for over food operation
- Simplified (lower cost) machine design by eliminating protective guards enclosures for standard actuators