TKS precision linear actuators offer a dual profile rail with wide, low profile base ideal for XY tables/stages and XYZ systems.
The TKS precision linear actuator is designed for applications carrying moderate load and requiring high precision in parameters such as flatness, straightness and accuracy.
XY or XYZ tables/stages can easily be created using TKS precision linear actuators.
Two parallel profiled rails with four recirculating ball linear guides provide consistent and precise performance.
Key features of TKS:
- 3 compact actuators with corresponding screw sizes
- Choice of either acme or ball nuts
- System payloads ranging from 45 to 340.5 kg (100 to 750 lb)
- 11 metric body size screw/nut combinations
- Strokes in any incremental length up to 2438 mm (96 in)