ServoWeld® GSWA44 and GSWA04 Series spot welding actuators provide the longest life (most weld) with highest force and efficiency.
The ServoWeld® GSWA44 and GSWA04 series actuators provide peak thrusts of 4,000 lbf (17.8 kN) for a variety of resistance spot welding gun applications (pinch guns, X guns, C guns).
Utilizing a standard roller screw with the highest dynamic load rating, the GSWA44/04 are the longest lasting (most welds) spot welding actuators on the market.
GSWA44/04 spot welding servo actuators are highly efficient and its broad performance range allows it to easily handle multiple weld schedules and accommodate different materials / material thicknesses in resistance spot welding.
GSWA 44 and 04 spot welding actuators offer:
- 20+ million cycles with minimal maintenance
- Standard roller screw with highest dynamic load rating for more welds over competing roller screws, ball screws or pneumatic actuators
- ±3% force repeatability over life of actuator
- Light-weight actuator design
- Forces to 4,000 lbf (17.8 kN)
- Optional water cooling
- Integration for 7th axis operation with most global robot manufacturers