Designed for the most demanding food and beverage applications
The IMA-S is a hygienically designed integrated electric servo actuator for the food and beverage processing industry. The IP69K hygienic design features all 316 stainless steel construction and hygienic fasteners/cord grips which allows for open machine designs and effective clean-in-place.
The product line also includes the IMA-SA model which incorporates an internal anti-rotate feature eliminating the need for an external guidance mechanism making it a perfect actuator for applications such as volumetric filling and pumping.
Feedback options include multi-turn absolute encoders (Hiperface DSL, Hiperface Sin-Cos, EnDat 2.2), incremental encoder, and a resolver to integrate with most PLC or control systems. IMA-S servo motor has simple integration with Rockwell Automation (Allen-Bradley) Kinetix platform through pre-existing motor files (CMF/BLB) for easy drive and PLC integration.
Improve your hygienic machine design with IMA-S food grade actuators
- Provides complete control over speed and position at all times
- Hygienic design to allow for food grade cleaning and sanitizing
- Resists corrosion with 316 stainless steel body
- Provides IP69k wash-down protection with blue seals/o-rings and hygienic fasteners/cord grips
- Improves performance, flexibility and efficiency in comparison to fluid power technologies